Setting up a stunt bike - what a headache.
It can be confusing, over whelming and -yes- expensive! We are starting a "StuntBums Stuntbike Setup" series to give you an idea of what real stunters are really running on their bikes.
Obviously there is no CORRECT setup, it's a lot of preference, personal style and limitations of the bike you ride. I've been running this setup on my bike with little problems for about the last 2 years. I have no real complaints about anything, lately I have been wanting to try 7-degree clipons, to see if that gives my hands a bit of relief and I also want to give a stronger handbrake a try (perhaps a 8-piston).
My favorite part is probably my HT Moto seats - they are just so functional and good looking. Check the video, let us know if you have any questions and go shopping with the links below if you're on the market.
Rider: Leah Petersen
Bike: 2003-2004 Kawasaki 636
Bike Modifications:
  • 2007 Front End
  • 2005-2006 Wheels
The Stunt Parts:
  • Tyger Shark cage
  • RK Armor rear sets (now out of business) 
  • Sick Innotvations pegs
  • Stock exhaust
  • HoHey Designs streetfighterz bracket
  • 4 pistin Nissin caliper
  • Brembo 16x18
  • HEL steel braided lines
  • Sick Innovations round bar
  • 50Stunt rear pegs
  • OMR subcage
  • Shark fin
  • 60 tooth sprocket
  • HT Moto stunt-specific seats
  • Vortex-esque gas cap
  • Freestyle Ingenuity 0-degree clip-on's with
  • 12" solid aluminum bars
  • Renthal medium compound grips
  • MSR EZ-pull clutch
  • Damage Control radiator cage